Friday 25 May 2007

Me, myself and Nausicaä

This is the first post in this blog "Nausicaä of the Virtual Valley", and this is Nausicaä talking to you!!!First of all, let me welcome you to the Virtual Valley, a small place in this huge virtual world, in which ill share some of my thoughts with you. So please, come in, take a seat, and make yourself at home.
I hope you're comfortable enough as for to leave your comments and share it with the rest of us, inhabitants of the Virtual Valley, so this experience becomes the most interesting possible for both of us.
I guess I should start by telling you about myself. As you've probably noticed, English is not my mother tongue, so be patient and help me correct my mistakes ^^.
I was born (almost) 25 years ago, and since I was a kid I've always dreamt of exotic places, full of new cultures, new beaches, mountains and lakes...First books helped me develop those thoughts, but now it's Internet the one that gives me the chance to really explore those new and unknown cultures, not only by visiting the websites but also meeting lots of amazing people that I'd have never known if it wasn't for this great invention. It's been a while since I graduated from University (Mass media and communication). When I got my first job, I had to write a lot, mainly news and that kind of stuff, but I never did it for the pleasure of writting, although I had often thought about it. I decided it was about time to start doing it, and here I am!a Newbie in this Blog thing, but still full of excitement.
Some of you have already asked me what I am going to write about, and honestly, I have no clue! This is only my first post here, but it wont be the last! So keep tuned, and don't be shy, because the show is only starting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ass I see ass I want" XD XD XD

No sé como has estado tanto tiempo sin blog, tú tenías que tener uno, era obligatorio. Te ha quedado muy chulo, me corroe la envidia :( Pero espérate, todo se andará.
A ver si le metes caña al blog que seguro que tienes mucho que contar.

Unknown said...

Gran manga y regular pelicula (que nunca termino de ver), y me as dado la idea para hacerlo.
Y ahora un poco de documentacion:

Nausícaa (en griego Ναυσικάα) es un personaje de La Odisea de Homero. Hija de Alcínoo, rey de los feacios, y de su esposa, la reina Arete, encuentra en la playa a Odiseo, que ha naufragado, y lo lleva a presencia de su padre. Odiseo relata sus aventuras a Alcínoo a lo largo de una parte significativa de La Odisea, y Alcínoo le proporciona las embarcaciones que le llevarán finalmente a Ítaca.
Según Aristóteles y Dictys, Nausícaa se casó con Telémaco, hijo de Odiseo, y tuvo un hijo llamado Perséptolis o Ptoliporto.
Agur!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Lady. Regards to Mr.Lee for his birthday and best wishes for you. Kisses!