Saturday 2 June 2007

Can't get you out of my head...

Grrrrr....I know, its not a good way of starting a post, but I started being pissed off at the idea of being singing the same sonn for the last 24 hours. It usually doen's stay that long, but this time it really seems sticked to my brains. The song is Mika's "Grace Kelly".
Pretty popular isn't it?Well, I first heard it on radio last thursday, while waiting for the dentist to let me in the room and finish my agony the soonest possible....it kinda got sticked in my head but I forgot it when I entered the "torture chamber" (apologies for you dentists, but I'm scared of you!)...afterwards, when I arrived home, I listened to it online and decided to get the song. Thet's it, now I'm doomed to sing it from now to eternity!!

the song is actually really nice, I like it, but I don't like the fact that, being totally addicted as I am, i don't listen to anything else!! Please recommend me some other song to sing!!All suggestions are welcome! And keep tuned ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My twin,Criminals, Murder, Soil's song, July, Teargas, Dispossession ... (KATATONIA)

they will stay in your head for days ;)