Wednesday 4 July 2007

Back to reality

Even if not 100%, I'm already back from Tuska. It's been one of the best holidays in my life, and maybe also the shortest :P After 5 days of travelling to and back from Finland and around Helsinki in those 3 days, when we had time to see lots of people, costumes, and great music. Ouch, I'm still trying to land back in reality. We didn't have the chance to see all the concerts we wanted to (really sad to have missed most of Mercenary , Naildown , or Fintroll's concerts, but also extremely happy for having enjoyed the ones I could see. This year's artist list has been superb and they all were awesome with the public. I feel like I have to mention and thank (even if they're not likely to red this)the Dragonforce members for being so kind with us and for taking pictures with all of us... and also to Hansi Kürsch, Blind Guardian singer, for being always so nice!!! See you in Tuska 2008!!(Pictures to come). Keep tuned!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly agree about the band-part :P Pity that we didn´t see all or full concerts from all we wanted to see, but the ones we saw were really great ^__^ Few of the bands were suprisingly good and some of course were expected to be awesome ;)
Soo back in next year... and with slightly more experienced guide in Helsinki that time... Or do you still want scenery tour on way to Tuska? :D

Narendil said...

Next year i won't miss it! I can't wait to visit Finland next year ^^

Anonymous said...

hey Jussi, im taking a visitor next year (who, btw is expecting to pay my tickets XD something he WONT do...huh Narendil?!)...scenery tour was great but, isnt it better to save our energy for the concerts?

Narendil said...

you know I'll win the bet and you'll be happy paying my tickets :P

...let's give time to time...

Anonymous said...

Time what is time, I wish I knew how to tell You why, It hurts to know, Aren't we machines, Time what is time, Unlock the door, And see the truth, Then time is time again...etc...

Anonymous said...

But you said you wanted to see the city... or do I remember wrong :P
Heheh then we better take another hostel and more rooms in next year... I doubt I´ll have enough earplugs for all XD
Btw there´s been awfully lot complains about this tuska in one finnish metal forum :S
This tuska was also the most violent one XP Maybe

Nausicaä said...

why has people complained about it? i thought it was perfect!

Anonymous said...

They seemed like people to whom nothing is never perfect or good XP
Too long lines to toilets, bar-area, not good enough food, bands weren´t their favourites etc XP
So pretty much just meaningless complaining :/